CONTE SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER BEING SACKED BY CHELSEA

Enter your e-mail address to receive the latest news about Chelsea FC:

Powered by FeedPress

Antonio Conte has spoken for the first time after being sacked by Chelsea on Friday.

Conet was sacked on Friday, 55 days after lifting the FA Cup in his final match in charge and Maurizio Sarri was appointed his successor 24 hours later.

In a statement released by the League Managers Association, Conte said: “I would like to thank all of my friends at Chelsea Football Club for their hard work and support over the past two seasons which enabled us to win the Premier League and FA Cup together.

“To the players, whose talent and commitment was so important to our successes, I thank them for everything. It has been a pleasure working with them every day.

“To my staff, who always worked so hard, I must say thank you and well done for their professionalism and dedication throughout.

“I have enjoyed my time in England and London so much and I want to thank the Chelsea fans who have been amazing to me and my Family. It was fantastic for me to be able to share my emotions, passion and enthusiasm throughout two unforgettable seasons with these amazing Chelsea supporters, who will always stay in my heart.

“I hope Chelsea will continue to be successful and I wish everyone well for next season.

“I have made many memories during my time with Chelsea, which I will take with me into my next challenge.”

About the Author

OTONY
I eat, sleep and live Chelsea.

7 Comments on "CONTE SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER BEING SACKED BY CHELSEA"

1. Mohamed baillo | July 17, 2018 at 4:51 pm |

Think you conte’.
    As for me i tink that chealsea change manager moste of the time.
    Chealsea need to get truste on manager and give them chance.

2. Gilbert maganga | July 18, 2018 at 7:38 pm |

I wish you Mr conte the best of luck for the rest of your managerial career, U have been working tirelessly, it wasn’t easy to overcome all the best teams in EPL in your very first term but you did it and in the following U managed FA.once again U are such an amazing manager. Bad reputation for the club Chelsea which doesn’t need to be patient with team managers, u’re one out of 10.hope to see you again at Chelsea fc nxtime for your good job. Good luck!

3. Alagh terhile | July 19, 2018 at 7:38 am |

Thank you for a good job for this club by winning the league and fa cup. This is the club that is in the habit of changing coaches like clothes and it is not good for club stability. Financially the club is losing and stability within the coaching crew. Once again thank you conte.

4. Amos Saylley | July 19, 2018 at 1:08 pm |

But Conte have never indicated what really went on wrong or what causes his SACKING, he just thanking every department’s he worked with in the MIGHTY BLUES what I really want to hear from CONTE is the roots cause of his SACKING

5. Venansio Phiri | July 19, 2018 at 2:51 pm |

Farewell you have been great and we shall be forever grateful for making us smile with the league title and the FA cup.

6. Will ALWAYS love you Conte. I love those sweet laughter, leaps of joy and celebration. I will cherish those all the days of my life and tell my children you know how to win, to inspire, to lead.

You also know how to lose, to do your best; even if it’s not enough.

I believe our Board at Chelsea soiled your career. I also noticed, you need to learn to forgive players too. When Batshuayi was going for loan, for instance, I thought it was a bad decision. How can I contact you to tell you so from almost 300 kilometres South of Kaduna, Nigeria?

We all have made our mistakes, and I believe we must learn from them: including the players. Hopefully, I don’t believe I have seen the last of you at the Bridge if we tarry. Hopefully, I want it to be in my lifetime, so that I hand my kids the baton.

We were born the same year. I think you came earlier, though. You’ll always have my support anywhere you go.

Wishing you the best. Call me at +2348028405945 if you ever see this. We need to talk.

Thanks again for making me happy in my lifetime. I cherish those cups you won for us!

Adieu amigo!

7. WILLIS KOLUBAH | July 21, 2018 at 5:13 am |

Chelsea FC has a very bad Administrative policies for their Managers.
    There need to be a change in the mentally and attitude towards our past and present Managers.
    We are one family and there is a need to resolve most of our Internal crisis peacefully and not sacking Managers as the best result.
    Let us Respect our Managers and give them dignity and pride.
    We all are one Staff, Manager, Player and Owner.
    Chelsea FC for Life!